Sunday, September 23, 2012

City Night

Morning, friends! Hope you're having a great weekend so far. I'm in the midst of a double birthday weekend and it's been a good one so far.

Yesterday after a day filled with errands (including ordering my new iPhone 5, woot!), my best girlfriends and I headed up to New York to celebrate the last of our little group turning 30. My friend Abby recently got a new apartment in the city, so we were all excited to check it out and take her out for a night on the town.


We started the evening sipping on sweet tea & waters and watching a photo slideshow of all our times together over the last year. It was so fun reminiscing about all the big events and great times we've had during the last year of our 20s.

After a few hours at Abby's apartment, we jumped into cabs and headed to the East Village to meet up with some of Abby's coworkers and hang out at a few local spots. 


It's always a great time with these ladies!


This morning we woke up early, showered, and got on the road by 9:30 AM. I would've loved to stay and have brunch in the city, but all us girls had other things to attend today and needed to get home. So, breakfast on the go it was!


I grabbed a fruit and yogurt parfait and a cup of coffee at the rest area. Not a shabby on-the-go breakfast.

Now I'm off to Part Two of the birthday weekend - MomMom's 90th celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment